Our success over the past 20 years would be nonexistent without our dedicated GUM TREE TEAM. The customer service representatives alone have over 45 combined years of experience with Gum Tree Fabrics. Customers across all territories have verbally ranked our customer service team second to none. Employee turnover is virtually none within the entire organization. Our corporate focus is exceptional customer service that is reliable and communicative.
- 200,000+ square foot warehouse located in Tupelo, Mississippi
- West coast distribution via a 3rd party warehouse in LA.
- Over 2 Million yards stocked in USA (1000+ skus)
- Total Warehouse Logistics Bar Code System allows efficient 24 hour turn around for stock orders
- Lab and testing facility to incude an X-Rite color measurement system, abrasion, pilling, seam slippage, seam fatigue, tensile strength, trap & tongue tear, flammability, crocking, and fiber migration.
Foreign Trade Zone Active since 2005:
- Zone to Zone Transfer Capability
- Inverted tariff relief on micro-denier suedes for other FTZ manufacturing operations
- Exporting out of zone allows competitive prices for exports
- FOB China shipments
- China to China sales division
- Full warehouse and inspection team in Asia
- Exclusive development protected by US Copyright Office in Washington DC
- Investment in original artwork market to market
- Freelance USA Design staff developing exclusively for USA market